First & Only – Hotel Vin Boutique Hotel in Grapevine, TX, offers travelers of every kind many benefits.
Hotel Vin, Autograph Collection, Grapevine’s first and only boutique hotel, is a beacon for the city’s future. From its cutting-edge amenities to its commitment to innovation, Hotel Vin is leading the way for modern travelers—business and leisure. This is my review of Hotel Vin Boutique Hotel in Grapevine, TX.
The hotel has been an excellent addition to the historic town. Locals, including myself, have had our eyes on the property, waiting to see what it provides locals and tourists alike. Now at the end of its 2nd year, I think I can speak for all that we are happy with the outcome, providing us and travelers with a place to gather, eat, and stay.
And if you are a Marriott Bonvoy Member, you’re in luck –you can use your points here!
Disclosure: I was given a complimentary one-night stay to help facilitate this review. All my opinions are my very own.
Review: Hotel Vin Boutique Hotel In Grapevine, TX
On a not-so-busy street years ago is now this gorgeous boutique hotel inside and out with so much to offer its guests. It’s a place where vows are spoken, many events happen, and parties occur, but more so, where memories are cherished. Style and elegance are what I think of when I enter to doors of Hotel Vin. My favorite part of the hotel is the blue wall and the fireplace. I take my picture there every time – it’s so stunning.
Location: Downtown Grapevine on the corner of Main Street & Dallas Rd., next to the new TEXRail Station. And only 6 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport.
Accommodations At Hotel Vin Boutique Hotel
With their top-notch commitment to their guests and all the luxuries of being part of the Marriott family, you’re in for a treat when you stay here. It’s southern hospitality mixed with modern-day style.
Room Types: 113 Guest Rooms and 7 Suites, Executive Suites, & a Presidental Suite
Hotel Class: 4-Star Hotel
Amenities At Hotel Vin
- Complimentary WiFi
- A glass of Prosecco upon arrival (starts around 3 pm)
- Fitness Center with Peloton Bike
- Special Wine Tasting Room
- Beautiful outdoor patios and sunroom with lots of seating and overlooking Grapevine’s historic railroad
- Business Suites and Ballrooms
- Luxury linens
- Upscale Bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- 55″ Flat Screen TV
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Mini Bar
- Mini Fridge
Price: Starts at $390
Parking: Self-parking $24 / Valet $36
Pet Friendly: Yes, but advance notice is required, and a two-pet maximum and a 50 lb limit—$ 50 per day non-refundable cleaning fee up to $150 total.
Why I Chose Hotel Vin
I chose Hotel Vin because I love Grapevine, and we wanted to visit a few wineries on Main Street. I couldn’t think of a better place to celebrate my birthday. Plus, I hadn’t stayed at Hotel Vin yet. I’m glad I chose it for dinner too. I had the best roasted Brussels sprouts I have ever tasted, And my friends who helped me celebrate my birthday were very pleased with the drinks, food, and service.
What We Are Loving
Besides the excellent customer service we received, my favorite part (besides the lobby wall) is it’s adjacent to Harvest Hall. You may never want to leave once you check-in. You’ve got everything you need right there, especially if you love food, wine, spirits, dancing, and friendships.
Activities At Hotel Vin
- Live Entertainment Venue and dancing
- Outdoor Courtyard with ample seating
- Outdoor Movies
- Wine Room for wine tastings
- Beautiful plaza to walk around with water fountains and statues.
If you’re around in the wintertime, they pull out these bubble tents with adorable decor, comfy seating, and the best part – a heater – because it really does get cold here in Texas. You’ll have your own waitstaff, so you’ll never need to come out of the bubble unless you want to or need to!
Restaurants At Hotel Vin Grapevine
- Chef-driven Bacchus Kitchen + Bar – contemporary cuisine in an upscale environment.
- Rioja Rooftop Terrace – ideal for private dining and social events with views of Grapevine.
- Connected to Harvest Hall – a European-style food hall with several kitchens and two bars.
- WineYard Grill & Bar – a Texas/Mediterranean-style barbecue – out on the lawn.
- Magnum Speakeasy – an intimate 18-seat cocktail bar (shh – it’s a secret). Open Fri/Sat.
What Is Near The Hotel Vin?
- Grapevine’s Historic Main Street (The Christmas Captial of Texas)
- Dinner Theater
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Boutique shopping
- Wineries & tasting rooms
- Wine Tours – (817) 259-9463
- Grapevine Food Tour – (817) 501-8436
- Grapevine Golf Course
Anything Else Worth Mentioning
Hotel Vin, Autograph Collection is all about the wines they serve. Enjoy an extensive list of national and international wines. Out of all Grapevine Texas hotels, Hotel Vin is the only one that offers an extensive wine collection like this.
Be sure to have a wine tasting in their upscale wine room. That’s next on my list.
Hotel Vin, Autograph Collection
215 E Dallas Rd.
I hope my review of Hotel Vin Boutique Hotel was satisfactory. Please let me know if you have any questions. I’d love to answer them all!!
Hotel Vin has one of the best New Year’s Eve Celebrations in DFW.